A dream without goals will remain a dream.
Having no goals is like getting dressed up with no where to go…
Hmm, don’t you just HATE when you have the perfect outfit with absolutely no where to go. Yea, that’s how our future is when we don’t have goals. OUCH!
Goals are more than something that we set on January 1st, they are our guides to help us birth the dreams that are living inside of our hearts. Goals give clarity and direction. Goals keep us motivated, help us measure our progress and make us accountable for ourselves.
We all have heard “I’ll get to it someday” or “When I get more time then I will work on my goals” – but someday is not a day of the week.
Here’s my thing, I’m not just here to help you achieve your goals. Nope! I want to help you become the woman you were called to be and help you do what you were called to do. Yes I can help you take any vision from “conception to birth” but what sense would that make if you’re still wounded and in bondage to fear, doubt, insecurity or low self worth?
I am the queen of not only goal-setting but achieving my goals. Some of those goals have included getting my book published (Take the Limits Off Your Legacy), launching our online learning center (Embrace Her Legacy University), becoming a well-sought after speaker, launching an annual Day of the Girl Summit empowering teenage girls, launching several of Embrace Her Legacy empowerment programs including our Embrace Her Legacy Academy for girls and becoming an executive producer of several web series.
Why? Along with being resourceful, diligent and determined, I’m committed to fulfilling the assignment God has on my life. Before I am anything else, I’m God’s child so I don’t serve my ambition, I’m committed to serve others with my gifts, talents and abilities.
I’m going to help you prosper your soul and I’m going to use that as the foundation to show you how to prosper in every other area in your life. As your “goals girlfriend”, I’m going to keep it real and raw when it comes to helping you grow and achieve your goals.
- I will teach you how to deal with unexpected delay, failures, setbacks, and challenges when it comes to achieving your goals.
- You’ll learn how to overcome negative emotions like fear, doubt, resentment and unforgiveness. I’m going to teach you how these negative emotions can hold you back
- How to let God heal wounds in your soul and become a whole, confident, faith-filled woman
- Learn how to overcome procrastination and how to practice being disciplined to accomplish your goals.
- Learn decision-making skills
- How to use your God-given authority to command your blessings
- I will help you understand your life’s assignment and divine purpose
- I will teach you a step-by-step with a detailed, framework and action plan to help you achieve your top goals for next 12-18 months.
- I’m also going to teach you how to kill the “comparison devil” thats stealing your joy and how to embrace the power in your individual story.
- You’ll learn how to achieve those big, scary goals that you believe are “impossible” or “too hard”
- I will add value and insight with goal-setting strategies for whether you’re a beginner and have no clue how to make your goals a reality or if you have some experience and you want to step up your game and kill your priority goals
- Learn strategies to help you understand your life’s assignment so you can clarity and insight instead of the same, old personal development practices
- Get excited to learn how to stay motivated, deal with disappointment, deal with lack of support from loved ones, create a supportive tribe, implement strategies to help you remain disciplined and overcome fear or self-limiting beliefs to help you slay all your goals!
Book Your Session Below:
One (1) hour session in-person (Offered for the New York City area only)
Bundle: Three (1) hour sessions virtual sessions (video or phone call)
Bundle: Three (1) hour sessions in-person sessions (in the New York City area only)
Once you make your payment, you will receive a pre-session in-take form to fill-out prior to your first session and a list of available time-frames for your session (which I’ll tailor to your availability), so please be aware of your emails. Your payment will serve as confirmation for your session(s). Package deals also must be paid in full at the time of booking. If your session is a virtual session, I will send you the call-in details and calendar request for our call once your payment is received. If your session is in-person, I will email you our meeting location. A reminder email will be sent 24-hours before the session. All sales are final (no-refunds) once you make your purchase, if you need to reschedule then I am more than willing to work with your schedule.
If there are any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
Maria I. Melendez
Founder, Embrace Her Legacy